Helping Kids Declutter Their Stuff

If you’re just joining us, this is part two of the kids clutter series. Check out part one here: Setting Healthy Limits with Packrat Kids.

In that post we talked about healthy limits. We talked about how parents are in control of the amount of inflowing stuff, and how taking back control of the influx is step #1.

We also talked about healthy boundaries and included a few ideas for how to start creating those boundaries using a simple family time technique.

Now let’s go a little deeper. Let’s hit up some heavy duty techniques for how to get the kids clutter out of the house. Steps one and two are important. Once you’ve got the amount of inflowing stuff controlled and the clutter contained in the child’s bedrom, it’s time to gently start weeding through the quantities they’ve got left.  This is when the big decluttering starts. Here are a few tips:

1 Keep it fun. In my book I include a kids clutter day that has the 10 minute clutter boogie. Here are the quick basics. Every week everyone in the family puts on some music, dances and declutters their stuff for 10 minutes. Afterwards there’s a family outing (think movie night) as a reward.

2 Go slow. If your child’s really attached to their stuff (as most packrats are) it’s going to take retraining their thinking about possessions. Develop a long haul plan for lasting change rather than one giant clutter purge that backslides quickly.

3 Start a toy rotation. Store 50% of the toys away. Every month switch out one tub of toys in the room for one tub of toys in storage.

4 Set a new firm policy that they must clean their room every Saturday morning. As they clean they’ll start to realize that having less means cleaning less which means more Saturday fun time. They may start parting with stuff on their own!

5 Hold a garage sale and ask every member of the family to contribute 30 things. Your child won’t feel picked on, but it will reduce their stash. Keep holding garage sales every few months using the 30 thing strategy until you’ve reduced your children’s things down to a comfortable level.

6 Set a new rule where anything broken or with missing parts is thrown away. This will teach your children to care for their belongings better, and reduce the extra “random” clutter laying around.

7 Read the 10 Clutter Personality Types. See which personality types your child fits in. Start reducing clutter types that do not match their clutter type (ex. declutter the “sentimental” clutter if he/she is a “multiplier”.) It’s easier to part with things that don’t fit within their personality type so it’s a good way to start.

8 Do the money angle (love this!). Teach them to work for their toys. Break it down to the exact amount of time you or your spouse would have to work. So if a toy costs an hour of your salary, give your child the option to “do without” the toy, or work around the house for one hour to “earn” the toy. This will teach them what it’s like in the real world. A powerful lesson and a wonderful skill to teach your children.

9 Do the charity angle. Sit down and have a family meeting. Let everyone know that you want to donate unneeded items to a charity that will benefit needy children. Focusing on the generosity of giving can get your kids to loosen their grips on their old toys. It will also teach them a wonderful skill… sharing and tithing.

10 If all else fails do compromises. Ask if they would mind if you “store” some of their out of season toys for later. It will at least get some of their extra “stuff” out of the house and into storage while you work out an action plan.

11 Warning. Against most advice I don’t recommend decluttering any of their things without their knowledge. My mom did this to me and it made me clutch even tighter to what I owned (and caused a big chunk of resentment). Go the slow way, declutter with their consent and have rational discussions  instead. You will show them they are a respected member of the family and increase their self-esteem. Working together you will make much more progress than through battles for control.

12 About the tip above, Jill from Daily Bread has some wonderful advice on a work-around for this. Jill is teaching her girls at a young age (4 and 6) to limit their stuff and care for it. She did a hiding method I really liked. She took the excess stuff they weren’t playing with and “hid it” in a storage box in the garage. If they ask for an item they’ll get it back but if they don’t notice it disappeared then a few months from now she is donating it all. I love the way she has the stuff “waiting in the wings” for a while in case she accidentally decluttered something one of the girls really cared about.

Kids crave love and respect. They want to feel that their voices are heard and their needs are important. They want to be talked to like adults (after a certain age :) and they want their opinions to matter. By taking the long route, and talking to your children about decluttering and simplifying, you will teach them an invaluable skill: how to respect themselves, their possessions and the people around them. The best schooling comes from home.

Part 3 (the last part in the series) will come out next week. Let me know what you think! Are you going to give these ideas a whirl? Have you done some of these before and have feedback to share? Comments make my world go round!

Additional Reading: Check out Jenny from Ex-Consumer with her follow-up post: When Your Child is a Packrat

More News: I’m still getting my new feature set up, The Minimalist Community Spotlight. It’s a fun way to share a little bit about yourself with the “minimalistish” community. It’s for anyone who’s into simple living and slowing down. I would love to get your entry! If you want to be in the spotlight send me a note!

Even More News: Guess what I’m doing this week? I’m reading two sneak previews of books about to be released. The first is by Faith from Minimalist at Home and the second is by Mike from The Art of Minimalism. I’m excited! I’ll tell you all about what I think of them later. The other thing I’m doing is the “guest post not contest” over at Karol’s Ridiculously Extraordinary. It’s been a fascinating challenge because I’ve pushed myself as a writer. So whether I’m one of the three that gets picked or not, it has been an awesome experience to push myself as a writer.

81 Responses to “Helping Kids Declutter Their Stuff”

1. Tanja,

Again, these are great, great tips for getting kids to go along with decluttering. I really like #6. We do have some broken toys, and I wonder why we’re holding on to them. Anything broken gets thrown away is a new rule I’ll propose to my family this week!

Thanks for #11 too. It’s SO tempting to just swoop things up and get rid of them when no one is looking (at least it is for me…). Jill’s idea for keeping things in a box in the garage just in case is super clever. I’m doing that too!

So, are you working on an eBook devoted entirely to kids clutter by any chance? If not, you should.

P.S. Thank you so much for linking back to my blog!
    Jenny @ exconsumer recently posted..Why “Weeds” is so Appealing

• Hey Jenny,

I’m so glad some of those tips are inspiring you! And I’m happy to link to you. I love linking out to folks and you’re blog is up and coming for sure.

I’m not working on a kids clutter ebook. :( Maybe…. someday I’ll put one together. My big project is something I’ve got in the works called The Complete Decluttering Program. It’s going to be a really big book. Then after that I’ve got one planned called Life After Clutter that’s going to be on adopting a simple living and minimalist lifestyle.

p.s. Hey Jill (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) I bet you’d write a FAB book on kids clutter! You better do it before I do! :)

2. Jill Foley says:

First of all, thanks for the mention and link to my blog!

#9 works really well for us as our family has a “mission focus”. We regularly talk about those less fortunate than us and my kids have become so generous. For the past couple years now, when friends come to play my girls will let them pick something to take home from one of their collections (shells, rocks, little plastic animals, books they’ve made, etc). Sometimes the friends bring one of their small toys to my girls. I love the smile on their faces as they learn the gift of giving.

To reduce the number of stuffed animals we had, we recently set them up in our bedroom – on display as if in a store. Then we invited the girls in to pick their favorite animal. Each girls “shopped” in our room and picked out their favorite 3. We asked if there were any others they wanted to choose. My youngest chose a couple more. The rest went into a large garbage bag which sat in the garage for a month. My youngest was a little teary, so we told her that if she really missed a certain stuffed animal, she could ask for it and we would get it out of the bag for her. Guess what….she never asked for one.

Some mornings I ask the girls to go to their room and find 5 things they don’t need anymore. It hardly makes a dent, but it keeps them in the practice of decluttering and has become somewhat of a game.

I’ll leave you with one more final thought. My kids often play with things that are not toys (most kids do). They love it when I point this out to them and sometimes bring it to my attention themselves. It’s helping in their overall awareness of their attachment to stuff.
    Jill Foley recently posted..Boot Camp – Day 28

• Hey Jill,

I love all your generosity practices that you’re doing with your girls. They’re going to grow up and be such wonderful ladies!

You know in the comment above, where I mentioned YOU should write a book, I was being serious. Your methods of child-rearing are really amazing. I don’t have kids but if I did I’d hope to be as good as you at being a momma!

And your last point. Yeees. I can’t believe I forgot to put something like that in my list. I guess I kind of mentioned it in the first post. But yeah, kids love playing with things that aren’t toys. I think it spurs the imagination when it’s not all laid out for them by some toy company executive. A stick is a fairy princess wand. A blanket and a few chairs is a castle. It’s the simple things….

• Jill Foley says:

You are so kind to suggest I could write such a book. I don’t have much confidence in myself as a writer, but my husband has suggested the same thing. We’ll see…
        Jill Foley recently posted..Kids Mini-Mission

• Hmmm. You know, when you start hearing the same thing from many different people it might be time to think about it!!!

I’m not pressuring you Jill. I just know that as a non-mother I have been so completely blown away by the ideas you’ve shared on your blogs. I always said that if I had children I would want to raise them very consciously and compassionately. It just seems like people don’t have time for their kids anymore. And you not only create that time, you do it in a way where you’re teaching them the important life lessons like kindness, generosity, sharing, gratitude. It’s more than A,B,C’s that are important.

I’m really impressed with you Jill. That’s why I wanted to “voice” my thoughts about you writing a book on parenting.

3. I agree to put away half their toys. Get them used to less. And if your children are younger, keep things with small pieces put away except for special times of play so they don’t add to everyday clutter. As a matter of fact teaching kids to put one thing away before getting out another is a great habit to teach and will cut down on the messiness.
    Awesome tips Tanja!
    Bernice
    Living the Balanced Life recently posted..Begin again- each and every day

• Hey Bernice,

Yeah it’s all about gentle acclimation to a new way of living. Like you said when they get used to having less it will feel normal to them. That’s why I like the half-measure of storing them.

4. Robert Wall says:

A friend of mine used to do a twice-yearly purge. Sometime in the early spring she’d get her kids to sit down and go through their stuff. It was a nice time to do it, because you knew which Christmas toys they wound up really liking and which stuff they were no longer playing with.

I believe she did it again in the early fall.

The only real rule, as I recall, was that there was a limited amount of space for toys – old toys had to go to make room for new stuff. The kids were welcome to get rid of more than that, and she encouraged them to dispose of anything that was broken, but I think the only constraint was space.

I seem to recall it working well.

By the way, I disagree with throwing anything away that’s broken or has missing pieces. Some of my favorite toys when I was a kid had missing pieces or broken parts. Barring a replacement for that toy, I played with the broken stuff sometimes as much or more than the other toys.

The real test should be the same as most other clutter decisions – what’s its current place in the kid’s life?

Just my $0.02. :D
    Robert Wall recently posted..In Control- Change Your Inputs

• Ah Robert. Words of wisdom indeed. You’re right. It shouldn’t be throwing away anything broken. It should definitely be throwing anything away that’s broken AND doesn’t ever get played with.

I like your friend’s strategy with the twice yearly purge and the “space constraint” rules. I bet that worked great. It’s similar to the “only what fits in this toy box for this room” type of rule. Spatial restrictions are something I talk about a lot in my book.

Your $0.02 rocks! Thanks for coming by Robert.

5. jenny smythe says:

I’m so going to try this on my husband and brother (who also lives with us). Which is perfect because in a sense they do act like little kids lol!
    jenny smythe recently posted..I’m back from my Digital Sabbatical

• You’ve got two grown-up kids Jenny! I’ve only got one. But he always has been and probably always will be a minimalist. His only downfall is a collection of Magic Cards. It’s still pretty darn minimal though! Hope you enjoyed your sabbatical.

6. Megan says:

Did you write this just for me?
    I think you did.
    I’m a declutterer (real word?) by nature but my husband and kids…well, they’re a whole other story.
    I won’t touch their stuff, because it’s theirs, but something needs to give around here.
    I have tried the hiding thing. A lot is all nicely hidden away. I can’t seem to make the final heave-ho out the door though. I am so worried they will ask for it. THanks for the post. I’m going to try some of this stuff.

• Hey Megan. I wrote it just for you! And… a few other people too, hope you don’t mind sharing. :) Make sure to check out part 1 as well. It had two big tips that will make lasting changes in your house.

Hiding is a first step. It’s what you do when you’ve gotta make the change but there’s still resistance to the change. Donating is what comes next. You’re there! You can do it!

7. jaime says:

Thanks for these tips. As you know we have been struggling with the toy issue. We planned to use Jill’s suggestion when we moved to the new house this weekend, but Carter was already feeling a little unsettled (he kept asking to “go back home”) so we decided to deal with the toys a little later. The move was so easy that we were able to set his entire room the same day. It made Carter feel much more settled to see that all of his things made their way over to the new house. Actually, as we were putting all his toys up, I started to feel like I am okay with the amount of toys he has now but we need to seriously scrutinize what we add in the future – one in, one out will be the rule of the day. Right now, they fit in the given storage and space. With a much larger room the number of toys seems less overwhelming and he actually has room to play in his own space – he doesn’t drag everything out into the main living area. We did keep a small suitcase of things in the closet and donated a small box of toys before moving. When my husband was taking the box of old toys out of the house, Carter started crying and asking for them back. I told him that he has a lot of toys so we were going to give these toys to other kids to play with. I had to repeat it a few times, but eventually he began to understand/accept – I think.

My favorite tip is #11. I think it is so important that we respect our children;s feelings and take a gentle approach to introducing them to lifestyle changes.
    jaime recently posted..stickers and birthday cake

• Hey Jaime,

So glad to hear that you all got settled in from the big move! Or settling in :).

With Carter going through what to him is “the biggest move of his life” having his familiar toys around probably is providing him with a ton of comfort. It’s wonderful that everything fits nicely in his new and improved bigger bedroom. Spatial restrictions are definitely a BIG thing. Bigger space. More stuff can fit in without it feeling claustrophobic.

Carter’s very young, and you both are raising him well so I think he’ll get comfortable with the idea of limiting his quantities in the future. Especially the one in, one out. He’s at the perfect age to start working on that concept. That way it’s always HIS decision. Does he really want that new toy? He can have it, but he has to make a choice that one old toy gets donated. It’s good! It empowers him and makes him the decision maker.

8. Megan says:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, a thousand times over. I read this last night. THis morning I offered my daughter $1.00 for every toy she decluttered and my son 4 Chucky Cheese tokens per item. All of the sudden we are decluttered by 10 TOYS! 10 TOYS! I tried everything else on the list in the past to no avail. THis worked and they were toys my kids NEVER play with. I had such fear that I would get rid of something and they would resent me for it later. Now THEY ( I am aware I am shouting) got rid of it. I’m writing about it on my blog tonight and adding a link to this. This is sooooooo valuable. Thank you (did I already say that?) .
    Megan recently posted..Day 30 – One Month Anniversary – What did you get me

• Jill Foley says:

I’ve “bought” toys from kids before, too – giving a quarter for each item. It works pretty well!
      Jill Foley recently posted..Kids Mini-Mission

• Bribery! A well loved tool. I actually mention that one in my bootcamp book. Limited amounts of bribery in just the right spots can make a HUGE difference in getting the ball rolling.

Congrats Megan! 10 toys is a victory! Now just make sure you get the donation bag out of the house A.S.A.P. so the kids don’t go sneaking into it and “taking back” their toys!

9. Tanja, I have a question for you. Would this work on my mum? She hoards all of my old toys and clothes from when I was mini. I’m 23, and long since not cared. And I’ll always feel like they’re ‘mine’ taking up space somewhere, even if it’s at family home… it’s going to drive me crazy!
    Michael Ashcroft recently posted..The five stages of environmentalist grief

• Hey Michael,

It’s a little harder with your mum, since you’re not in control of the “house rules” and all. :) But I’ve got just the trick for you. Check out this post: The Minimalist Packrat Guide to Dealing With Other People’s Clutter.

Clutter and junk is all about psychology. Whether someone’s 3 years old or 50 years old there’s heavy emotional mojo going on. Just like with kids, be gentle with your mum, go slow, make just a teensy bit of progress getting rid of something, and then praise, praise, praise. Praise means saying wonderful things to her about herself and saying wonderful things about how “incredible the space looks now that my giant gorilla stuffed animal is out of the room”. She will come around and that way you won’t have to go crazy. :)

10. Hey Tanja,

Thanks for the link, I’ve bookmarked it! I think your approach is probably best – slow and steady, not scary or pushy (after decades, it’s easy for me to get a bit frustrated), and lots of praise for small steps :)

Thanks!

Michael
    Michael from greenminimalist.net recently posted..The five stages of environmentalist grief

• I’m going to do a post on our progress with Cora soon but I’ll give you a sneak preview of the details Michael. It was slow going at first, a LOT of resistance. We started with yardwork (like I mention in that other post), then we started clearing outbuildings. Now. Wow. We downsized her humongous Christmas shed (imagine 9 full size artificial Christmas trees as just the start of what was in there). That shed is now totally empty. The Christmas she kept is in a very small storage spot (an old chicken coop). Her garage is now walkable again, she has one completely empty shed, she’s tossed a thousand pots (not literally), and recently taken on the gumption to re-do her laundry room all on her very own…. Slow and gentle is definitely a good approach. The trick is not being so slow that “nothing happens” but keep dropping those little hints, statements, and offers.

11. I’m very impressed to be honest, and it’s clearly a good technique. I just need to overcome my frustration when it comes to thinking that slow = too slow :)

Michael
    Michael Ashcroft @ greenminimalist.net recently posted..Climate change is our best chance to change the world

12. Great Article.. I’m sharing my advice and experiences on decluttering and minimalism… but for me it’s easier than most. I don’t have any children. Now I can refer to this piece.

Thanks!

Lars

13. Mai Stanley says:

:) But I’ve got just the trick for you. I had to repeat it a few times, but eventually he began to understand/accept – I think. You know in the comment above, where I mentioned YOU should write a book, I was being serious. That way it’s always HIS decision.
    Mai Stanley recently posted..Arthritis Tips

14. Lucinda Hawkins says:

As you know we have been struggling with the toy issue. My big project is something I’ve got in the works called The Complete Decluttering Program. I can’t seem to make the final heave-ho out the door though.

15. Hi Tanja,

I am so glad I came across your blog. I struggle everyday with clutter. Actually, I don’t really struggle everyday. I struggle every two weeks when the cleaning lady is coming and I have to put everyone’s STUFF away (translation – I shove stuff in cabinets, pile things on beds so she can vacuum, and toss stuff in empty laundry baskets.) That day is a nightmare for me and I curse myself for ignoring 14 days of accumulation from 5 people in my household, only one of which miraculously does not hold onto stuff. I’m a packrat who doesn’t even like to shop but I just hold onto stuff – old things mostly. My daughter has become one too and I’m thinking about all the tips you suggested. I encourage donating to the church regularly and she still has a fit parting with things that she has plenty of when others have none. Recently, she wanted to paint her room and I said not until we get rid of the clutter. We did a pretty good job of getting stuff out of her bedroom but she made piles in my bedroom (I agreed, at least it was out of her space) of stuff she would allow to go to the basement for future use. Stuff is still waiting to go to the basement b/c the basement has NO ROOM. Two years ago, I coerced her into selecting one stuffed animal for every year she was old to have in her room, the rest go in the basement. There they’ve sat in a giant black garbage bag, largely untouched. TWO YEARS. If I can get her to agree, how can I donate stuffed animals? Any ideas?

16. finance help says:

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply nice and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.
    finance help recently posted..finance help

17. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on
    other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to
    shoot me an email.
    mortgage adviser recently posted..mortgage adviser

18. baby showers says:

Thanks for finally talking about >Helping Kids Declutter Their
    Stuff | minimalist packrat <Loved it!
    baby showers recently posted..baby showers

19. T E Hanna says:

You’ve got solid content here, Tanya, and a quality following. If I may make a suggestion – stop purchasing groups to build you low quality backlinks. When spam comments start showing up in my site’s comments that link back to your site, it ruins credibility for you and for what you are doing here. Your content is really high quality – let it stand on its own.
    T E Hanna recently posted..The End Of An Era…

20. Marla says:

We want to get rid of Cellulitis Without Fever
    in our body. This makes it difficult for your body.
    Marla recently posted..Marla

21. I loved as much as you will receive carried out
    right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject
    matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness
    over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly
    very often inside case you shield this increase.
    crossfitelysium.com recently posted..crossfitelysium.com

22. First off I would like to say awesome blog!

I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
    I’ve had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thanks!
    financial help recently posted..financial help

23. fantastic publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!
    cheap birthday party invitations recently posted..cheap birthday party invitations

24. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one
    and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything
    you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.
    kiplinger personal finance magazine recently posted..kiplinger personal finance magazine

25. you’re in reality a just right webmaster. The site loading
    pace is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
    In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a fantastic
    task on this subject!
    http://redir.ec/2JgZm recently posted..http://redir.ec/2JgZm

26. At this time it appears like WordPress is the top blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?.

Buyers can buy targeted facebook fans through many very affordable services.

Clients can certainly how to get likes on facebook by a
    multitude of inexpensive services.
    buy targeted facebook fans recently posted..buy targeted facebook fans

27. Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a
    lot of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise?

I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.
    online music marketing recently posted..online music marketing

28. Ϝastidious answerѕ iո return of this matter with real arguments and tellionɡ everything about that.
    Classic Movies recently posted..Classic Movies

29. Someone actually help to make really articles I will condition. That’s the very first time I actually went to your online page and for that reason a lot? We astonished with the investigation you made to make this particular upload incredible. Wonderful work!

30. Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m impressed!
    Very helpful information specially the closing part :) I take care of such information much.
    I was looking for this certain info for a very long
    time. Thanks and good luck.
    คิ้วสามมิติ recently posted..คิ้วสามมิติ

31. Great blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What web host are you using?

Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
    Best running shoes 2014 recently posted..Best running shoes 2014

32. Spot on with this write-up, I honestly think this amazing site needs a great deal
    more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!
    best pool cleaner 2014 recently posted..best pool cleaner 2014

33. Hello there! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent information you have got here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your site for more soon.
    affordable hdtvs 2014 recently posted..affordable hdtvs 2014

34. I every time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user
    of web thus from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.
    safest infant car seat 2014 recently posted..safest infant car seat 2014

35. Good answers in return of this difficulty with real arguments and telling all about that.
    http://bestcribs2014.com recently posted..http://bestcribs2014.com

36. You could certainly see your expertise in the work you write.

The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how
    they believe. Always follow your heart.
    roulette chat recently posted..roulette chat

37. I’ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this sort of space .
    Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i’m glad to
    convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what
    I needed. I such a lot surely will make certain to don?t overlook this website and provides it a look regularly.
    pawn shops online guns recently posted..pawn shops online guns

38. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with
    hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another
    platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    epc certificate recently posted..epc certificate

39. We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I should
    check things out. I like what I see so now i’m
    following you. Look forward to checking out your web
    page again.
    3M Reader’s Safety Glasses,+1.5 Diopter, Clear Lens Bifocal lens recently posted..3M Reader’s Safety Glasses,+1.5 Diopter, Clear Lens Bifocal lens

40. Amazing issues here. I’m very satisfied to see your article.
    Thank you so much and I’m taking a look forward to contact you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
    best vacuum cleaners recently posted..best vacuum cleaners

41. twitter says:

After I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every
    time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    Perhaps there is a means you are able to
    remove me from that service? Thank you! twitter
    twitter
    twitter recently posted..twitter

42. Nice blog here! Also your site loads up very fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to
    your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours
    lol
    baby car seat Reviews 2014 recently posted..baby car seat Reviews 2014

43. domain says:

My family members every time say that I am killing my time here at
    web, but I know I am getting know-how every day by reading thes fastidious articles or reviews.
    domain recently posted..domain

44. Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person’s blog link on your page
    at suitable place and other person will also do same in support of
    you.
    pdf to jpg mac recently posted..pdf to jpg mac

45. I enjoy, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless
    you man. Have a nice day. Bye
    used car finance shop recently posted..used car finance shop

46. Nelly says:

What’s up, all is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is haring facts, that’s genuinely good, keep up writing.
    Nelly recently posted..Nelly

47. They typically have spoked wheels and lots of space for baby and all that baby gear.
    It also has a built-in lock offs, and built in tether
    anchors for versa-tether. A booster seat raises your child up so that the car’s lap
    and shoulder belts fit correctly.
    best car seat for baby recently posted..best car seat for baby

48. twitter says:

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and
    amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the
    head. The problem is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently about.

I am very happy that I came across this during my hunt
    for something regarding this. twitter
    twitter
    twitter recently posted..twitter

49. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and
    was curious what all is required to get set up?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    الموقع الرسمي لشركة زين السعودية recently posted..الموقع الرسمي لشركة زين السعودية

50. Great blog right here! Additionally your site rather a lot up fast!
    What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate link for your host?
    I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
    pest control houston texas recently posted..pest control houston texas

51. twitter says:

Hi friends, its wonderful paragraph regarding cultureand fully
    defined, keep it up all the time. twitter
    twitter
    twitter recently posted..twitter

52. Don’t let fat cost-free or perhaps gentle meals trick anyone; them usually comprise copious amounts connected with one more unhealthy element.
    It’s conceivable to accomplish this objective the conventional path moreover through an equalized eating methodology and exercise.
    Having said that, the study has shown that just about anything that can maximize the metabolism,
    also can raise the weight reduction even if the human being is
    just resting.
    curing tinnitus recently posted..curing tinnitus

53. Lets begin with stating among the information about this excellent revolutionary weight-reduction plan capsule and metabolism price booster.
    Adiphene the new weight loss formula is now available with the power of 11 different fat burners to
    boost weight loss. Indeed Adiphene weight reduction pill is the answer for those who always goes on food
    regimen however can’t endure the meals carving hunger and the irritability gave rise
    by dieting.
    the linden method the anxiety disorder recently posted..the linden method the anxiety disorder

54. I loved as much as you will receive carried out
    right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you
    wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since
    exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.
    Clash of the Clans recently posted..Clash of the Clans

55. The Bose QC15 boast great advancements in noise reducing technology.
    Liz H Kelly @Liz – HKelly, National Digital Entertainment
    Columnist and Goody Awards Founder. This is the latest application to help Jailbreak iphone, 3g iphone jailbreak and Unlock iphone.
    society6 iphone case review recently posted..society6 iphone case review

56. youtube says:

This web site definitely has all of the info I needed concerning this subject
    and didn’t know who to ask. youtube
    youtube
    youtube recently posted..youtube

57. My partner and I absolutely love your blog
    and find a lot of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking
    for. can you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you
    write with regards to here. Again, awesome web site!
    hearthstone dust cheat recently posted..hearthstone dust cheat

58. bing says:

Don’t let fat cost-free or perhaps gentle meals
    trick anyone; them usually comprise copious amounts connected
    with one more unhealthy element. Safety is also assured when taking Adiphene because
    of its natural ingredients, which means that serious side
    effects are unlikely to happen if taken as directed.
    to suppress yearnings and help you handle your parts.
    bing recently posted..bing

59. If you have been feeling tired and rundown lately, and
    seem to be gaining weight for no apparent reason, then it is
    time for a change. Safety is also assured when taking
    Adiphene because of its natural ingredients, which means that serious side
    effects are unlikely to happen if taken as directed.
    Glucomannan is among the most active hunger suppressants in Adiphene, and it works to suppress yearnings and help you handle your parts.
    the tinnitus miracle recently posted..the tinnitus miracle

60. You wont find Adiphene in your native pharmacy or some huge store like Walmart or Walgreens.
    There are various surgical methods to combat obesity.
    With more time now passed, those rates would be even higher as obesity is still on the rise.
    ringing in the ears recently posted..ringing in the ears

61. My dad, which also occurs to be an i3 owner, made a decision to go with the Array Extended (REX) model.
    The simple fact of the issue is that the array extender is a sure-fire safeguard; it doesn’t merely increase
    your mileage array; it gives you total freedom to drive i3 to
    its complete electrical array whenever you charge it.
    Many times, you’ll drive in simply electric method.
    Nevertheless, all the i3 motorists I’ve spoken to, including my daddy, say that the extensive majority of the miles they’re driving are electric.
    bmw usa financial recently posted..bmw usa financial

62. Furnishings can be quite expensive but by building your individual, you are able to save plenty of money.
    Once you’ve completed several projects you may wish to try a more
    difficult plan, which is okay, however you should always bear in mind that you can get perfect results with easy woodworking
    plans. A lot of plans also require expensive components or
    are not designed well.
    woodworking projects recently posted..woodworking projects

63. The best way to take bodyweight off and keep it off is through diet, exercising aerobically and free weights education. You could do the former if you don’t have a whole lot of time left to search especially
    in the event you’re too preoccupied with work or another things.
    Doing work these massive muscles will help you burn off more calories, construct much more
    muscle, and speed your metabolic process.
    weight training equipment recently posted..weight training equipment

Trackbacks

1. [...] don’t be. The majority of minimalists are not nomads. Some minimalists have families and children and suburban homes and personal baggage and go to school and practice their religion and live [...]

2. [...] 5. The Minimalist Packrat shares ideas on helping your kids to declutter. http://minimalistpackrat.com/2011/03/02/helping-kids-declutter-their-stuff/ [...]

3. [...] asked me from some tips for packrat kids. My reply to her comment ended up turning into a series of posts. It should have been really freakin’ simple to answer that question guys and gals! But I was [...]

4. Extra Reading…

[...]we like to honor other sites on the web, even if they aren’t related to us, by linking to them. Below are some sites worth checking out[...]…

5. [...] Help your children de-clutter their rooms, choosing toys or clothing that they no longer need to donate to charity. Make them active participants by having them help you clean the toys, launder the clothing and prepare everything to deliver to your chosen charity. [...]